The slide tower next to the dome, the entry point of 6 giant slides, is accessible by glass lift or stairs. The bravest can take a breathtaking ride from as high as 17 m. There is also a wideslide big enough to accommodate three slides side by side; There is also a wideslide big enough for three people sliding next to each other; an onion slide offering a shorter but a more intense experience, and a 180 m mountain river flanked with steep rocks and designed especially for the most adventurous.
- Indoor adventure pool 32-34 °C
- Outdoor adventure pool 32 °C
- Outdoor kid pool (closed form 15 October)
- Wave pool 28 °C
- Kids pool 30 °C
- Jakuzzi (red) 34-36 °C
- Jakuzzi (blue) 36-38 °C
- Indoor swimming pool 27-29 °C Timetable >>>
- Beach pool (outdoor swimming pool) 26-28 °C (closed form 15 October)
- *Diving pool 26-28 °C *The pool is used by divers too. Our guest can use it during the following period of time: 10:00-12:00, 14:00-15:30, 17:30-19:00, 21:00-21:30.
- Mountain river slide
- Onion slide (Monday - Friday only operates from 2 PM)
- Family slide
Slides from the 4th floor:
Slides from the 5th floor:
- Flying carpet
Slides at the kids pool:
ALL our slides continously operate between 10:00 am-9:30 pm
The use of water slides is regulated by Aquaworld Zrt. management as follows:
Children under the age of 14, under parental or any kind of adult supervision are obliged to use the water slides of Aquaworld water theme park in compliance with the following regulations:
- Giant slides (Twister, Kamikaze, Floating Carpet) running from the 5th level of the slide tower may be used exclusively by children of at least 140 cm of height.
- From the giant slides running from the 4th level of the slide tower ’UFO’ and ’Black Hole’ may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height.
- The ’Rainbow’ slide, running from the 4th level of the slide tower may be used exclusively by children of at least 120 cm of height under parental supervision (and using a water tube for two people)
Use of slides not running from the slide tower:
- The ’Onion’ slide may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height with solid swimming skills.
- The ’Mountain River’ slide may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height.
- The ’Wave’ and ’Jungle’ slides located in the children’s pool may be used exclusively by children of 3 to 10 years of age.
The above restrictions do not apply to the use of the Family slide.
In compliance with the above restrictions individual height-registrations will occur at the information and first-aid desk situated next to the surf pool.
Please note that the use of slides is considered potentially hazardous activity, hence users are required to possess excellent swimming skills and physical condition. Extra experience elements and slides should be used on one’s own responsibility and according to one’s health conditions in compliance with Aquaworld’s house rules.