In our sauna world a natural section as well as one for those who prefer to wear a swimsuit can be found.
sections have a steam bath as well as a Finnish sauna, furthermore, the
„swimsuit section” has a bio sauna, while the natural section has an
aroma room. A sauna sheet and a towel are provided if you want to use
The temperature of the bio sauna is 40-50 ° C and its
humidity is around 20 %. It affects all our senses; it combines colour-,
light- and aromatherapy at the same time. It refreshes and relaxes
you. Six people simultaneously can conveniently use it at the same
time. The temperature of the steam bath is 40-50 ° C with high humidity.
Its advantage is that it is less of a burden for the heart than the
Finnish sauna with its high temperature and low humidity. About six
people can simultaneously use the steam sauna conveniently at the same
The purpose of the aroma sauna is to achieve harmony of the
soul, it is the combination of scent and steam that promises therapy. It
is suitable to dissolve internal unrest, to ease nervous tension. It
has a stimulating effect on people suffering from sleep disorder, on
those suffering from stress, but it also comforts anxiety. About six
people can simultaneously use the sauna conveniently at the same time.
Finnish sauna is the place for physical and psychical renewal. It
promotes detoxification, it stimulates metabolism, relaxes and loosens
up muscles. It also stimulates the functions of the circulation systems,
strengthens the immune system and improves the elasticity of the skin.
About six people can simultaneously use the sauna conveniently at the
Sauna - steam
Instructions for use
- The sauna/steam bath can be used at one’s own responsibility. (Ask for your doctor’s opinion before use!)
- Take your time for using the sauna or the steam bath and take your time for having some rest afterwards!
- It is not advisable to use the sauna/steam
bath in an exhausted physical condition, with your stomach empty or
full, or following the consumption of alcohol!
- Have a shower before, remove smudge from your skin (sweat, cream, remains of deo spray).Wipe yourself dry!
- You are asked to leave your slippers outside the hot areas.
- Always use a towel or a sauna sheet before sitting on the bench.
- Since our hot areas are co-educated, you are asked to cover the intimate parts of your body.
- After leaving the hot area, cool yourself using a cold shower, rub yourself dry and have at least a 10 minutes’ rest!
- Drink a lot of fluid, non-carbonated mineral water or herbal tea, if possible!
- Don’t wear jewellery while using the sauna,
because the same way as your body, the jewellery you’re wearing will
also become hot.
What is the difference between a sauna and a steam bath?
In the sauna the temperature is around 80-90 ° C, higher than that in
the steam bath, where its maximum is 40-60 ° C. The relative humidity
is, however, lower in the sauna (approx. 30 %) than that in the steam,
where it can reach even 80 %. The sauna makes you sweat hard, while the
less hot, wet steam makes you sweat more gently. You are advised to
spend 8-15 minutes on the upper bench of the sauna, on the lower bench
this time span can be longer. It is important to mention that even the
healthy bather should not spend more than 10-15 minutes in the steam at
the same time. Occasionally maximum 3 circles are recommended, with
10-15 minutes resting time between them.
Why a steam bath is recommended before treatment:
While steam bathing, your skin takes water, it becomes hydrated by
the wet steam. Since the steam enlarges the poles, following a steam
bath creams and masks get absorbed more easily. Another beneficial
effect of the warm steam is that it brings about a fullness of blood,
which enables the skin to take a larger amount of nutritive as well as
more oxygen. As a result of regular steam bathing the replacement of the
epidermis, the formation of new cells gets quicker and the skin becomes
elastic and velvety. Following treatment with active ingredients, don’t
use our bathroom facilities!
The positive effects of the sauna/steam
- It trains the heart and improves blood circulation
- Strengthens the immune system, thus reducing eventualities for respiratory infections
- It helps stress relief
- Toxic substances leave our body together with the perspiration
- It produces a velvety skin
- It is the best and most natural remedy for sleeplessness
- It relieves stiffness
- It is efficient for loosening the often
occurring muscles contractions in those who are doing office work,
especially if the sauna/steam bathing is completed with swimming and a
Never forget to ask for the opinion of your doctor before using the sauna/steam bath!
- Tumorous diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Open wounds