Chill out - 2 nights, plenty of experiences
Availability: January 01, 2018 - December 20, 2018
If you like more than an ordinary relaxation…
…here you may enjoy all the benefits of a pampering wellness weekend, or take part on a tropical vacation.
Recreation and fun in one place!
The rates include the following services:
- 2 nights accommodation with rich buffet breakfast,
- rich buffet dinner 2 times during the stay,
- limitless Aquaworld admission during the stay with Saunaworld usage
- use of Oriental Spa Wellness and Fitness Centre (relaxation pool with thermal water, heated outdoor pool, mandala bath),
- limitless use of the Bongo Kids Club playhouse during the stay for children,
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival (1 glass/person)
- use of bathrobe,
- free wireless internet connection,
- use of the open-air car park,
- free shuttle bus service from Aquaworld to Heroes Square
1 January 2018 - 20 December 2018
PRICE:SPECIAL HALFBOARD OFFER from 344 € / 2 person / 2 nights in STANDARD room with halfboard (the price does not include any beverages).
For children up to 7 years is FREE OF CHARGE.
VAT and local tax are included in the price (the local tax is obligatory for guests after 18 years old, it is 4% of the net accommodation rate). Prices can change depending on the availability!
- For children up to 7 years is FREE OF CHARGE
- The children of the hotel guests can use The Bongo Kids Club playhouse for FREE!
- In case of full pre-payment at the time of confirming your reservation request we can give you 12% discount form the above rate. Please note after the pre-payment your reservation become a non-refundable one, there would be no possibility to cancel or modify the reservation.
Please, kindly note, that this option is valid in case of total pre-payment until day 15 prior to arrival by the latest
- Oriental Spa Fitness & Wellness Centre
- Aquaworld water empire
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm. Depending on the occupancy you can check in earlier for 39 EUR
- Check-out: Until 11:00 am. Depending on the occupancy you can check out later (6:00 pm) for 39 EUR
- one of the best SPA resorts in Europe!
Great place, and its deserve 5 stars! Clean and beautiful, great food, friendly staff, one of the best SPA resorts in Europe!Dalibor Katic| 05.09.2017.
- Come over and enjoy
The hotel is extremely modern and clean, the staff and facilities are right up there.
The pool, the slides and the food are great.
I came here with my 14 year old daughter and she actually thanked me for bringing her.
Come over and enjoy.Richard Stanton| 15.08.2017
- we would love to come back again
We stayed in their Hotel last summer. Booking an appointment at their spa was easy. All the staff at the front desk of the spa were friendly and patiently answered all my questions. We were able to book 3 individual massages for my husband and I and even our 6 year old son.
It was my son's first time to get a massage and he enjoyed it.
We are very satisfied with their service and would love to come back again.Dey Bolante| 06.11.2017
- Amazing breakfast and friendly staff
Good location and services. The rooms and hotel are very clean. Amazing breakfast and friendly staff.Livia Fernanda| 19.02.2018.
- Just love it
I think it's a great place to relax and it's wonderful for a family vacation with kids who like to swim . Have a lot of pools and water slides. Just love it.Roger Meilak| 22.07.2017.
- Excelent hotel for relaxationRooms are beautiful and luxurious. housekeeping is great. there are plenty of pools to dive into. we especially enjoyed the jacuzzis. Spa team is very professional and nice. only the food was a bit lackluster. Still highly recommend!Murtagh C| 04.02.2018
- We like BudapestWe spent a long weekend at the hotel. We can not basically complain about anything. The boarding was simpler but sufficient, both hotel and public wellness was excellent..2 bedroom apartment is a great choice for families with excellent parking. The only defect - not changing the towels, the absence of the bathroom in the bathroom (vanity set etc.) But we will definitely come backmartinz313| 03.22.2018
- An excellent hotel for relaxation and vacationThe hotel features very large rooms and apartments. perfectly comfortable beds, rooms are very clean. staff kindly. The hotel is connected to the Aquaworld theme park. the hotel offers free transport to the city and back.Monte N| 28.03.2018
- Lots of fun and relaxation
The hotel rooms and view was one of the best I seen in Budapest
Lots of fun and relaxation down stairs at the thermal spa and baths next door to a water park with loads of days worth of fun.
An amazing restaurant down stairs located to the lobby staff was great and really enjoyed my stay with my partner.Shane Haughton| 11.07.2017.
- Very good option to use to yours family holiday!
Very good hotel, visit this very beatiful hotel. Very good option to use to yours family holiday!
And this is also a Cashback world partner, you get cashback and shopping points. We have been there serveral times, minimum one time each year!Reidar Aas| 31. August 2017
- Its nice place
Its nice place we had a great day, and kids loved it!Rakesh Madhara| 04.07.2017.
- Felt like a kid again!!!
Had a great time!!! Felt like a kid again!!!Hanz Der Swantz| 12.02.2018
- thanks to all Life Guards
Such amazing place I've ever been
thanks to all Life GuardsEyad M Bazerbashi| 19.11.2017.