3+1 Essence of summer - 1 night FREE
Availability: June 26, 2018 - September 02, 2018
Our new package is made for those couples tired of endless working weekdays and desire some time only for themselves.
Immerse yourself during this 4 days in all the pampering treatments of a wellness-weekend while enjoying a beachside holiday laying under the palm trees in our tropic water-world.
If you are no too tired, discover Budapest, the capital of spas and the home of the ruin pubs.
At the end of the day spend a romantic hour at the Lounge Bar on the top of our Hotel drinking cocktails with music programs.
Stay 4 days with us and you will feel like completely rejuvenated!
The rates include the following services:
- 4 nights accommodation with rich buffet breakfast,
- rich buffet dinner 4 times during the stay,
- limitless Aquaworld admission during the stay with Saunaworld usage
- use of Oriental Spa Wellness and Fitness Centre (relaxation pool with thermal water, heated outdoor pool, mandala bath),
- limitless use of the Bongo Kids Club playhouse during the stay for children,
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival (1 glass/person)
- use of bathrobe,
- free wireless internet connection,
- use of the open-air car park,
- free shuttle bus service from Aquaworld to Heroes Square
This promotion is only valid for standard rooms in the following period: 26 June - 02 September 2018.
Except: Formula 1 Hungarian GP (27 - 29. 07. 2018)
PRICE:SPECIAL OFFER from:
- 621 € / 2 persons / 4 nights in STANDARD room with HALFBOARD
- 537 € / 2 person / 4 nights with BREAKFAST.
(The price does not include any beverages).
For children up to 7 years is FREE OF CHARGE.
Use of extra bed: The double rooms can be equipped with 1 extra bed for child up to 14 years.
VAT and local tax are included in the price (the local tax is obligatory for guests after 18 years old, it is 4% of the net accommodation rate). Prices can change depending on the availability!
- For children up to 7 years is FREE OF CHARGE
- The children of the hotel guests can use The Bongo Kids Club playhouse for FREE!
- Oriental Spa Fitness & Wellness Centre
- Aquaworld water empire
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm. Depending on the occupancy you can check in earlier for 39 EUR
- Check-out: Until 11:00 am. Depending on the occupancy you can check out later (6:00 pm) for 39 EUR
- We loved itGood property n helpful staff always smile n polite, room size big n clean also modern with balcony, Aquaworld very good swimming pool facility especialy include on the room price, distance from the city farLionus C| 25.06.2018
- Excelent hotel for relaxationRooms are beautiful and luxurious. housekeeping is great. there are plenty of pools to dive into. we especially enjoyed the jacuzzis. Spa team is very professional and nice. only the food was a bit lackluster. Still highly recommend!Murtagh C| 04.02.2018
- Great time
We had a great time in this lovely hotel, amazing swimming pools, very pleasant staff, tastefully breakfast and really comfortable rooms, we will back gladly in this hotel at future.Majid Roknian| 25.06.2018
- Its nice place
Its nice place we had a great day, and kids loved it!Rakesh Madhara| 04.07.2018.
- Come over and enjoy
The hotel is extremely modern and clean, the staff and facilities are right up there.
The pool, the slides and the food are great.
I came here with my 14 year old daughter and she actually thanked me for bringing her.
Come over and enjoy.Richard Stanton| 15.08.2017
- An excellent hotel for relaxation and vacationThe hotel features very large rooms and apartments. perfectly comfortable beds, rooms are very clean. staff kindly. The hotel is connected to the Aquaworld theme park. the hotel offers free transport to the city and back.Monte N| 28.03.2018
- Excellent tripHad a wonderful trip. Fast arrival from airport. Huge rooms. Clean pool. Beautiful spa. Delicious breakfast. Amazing attractions for kids. Will definitely return.Bnei Brak| 18.06.2018
- Excelent hotel for relaxationRooms are beautiful and luxurious. housekeeping is great. there are plenty of pools to dive into. we especially enjoyed the jacuzzis. Spa team is very professional and nice. only the food was a bit lackluster. Still highly recommend!Murtagh C| 19.06.2018.
- We like BudapestWe spent a long weekend at the hotel. We can not basically complain about anything. The boarding was simpler but sufficient, both hotel and public wellness was excellent..2 bedroom apartment is a great choice for families with excellent parking. The only defect - not changing the towels, the absence of the bathroom in the bathroom (vanity set etc.) But we will definitely come backmartinz313| 03.22.2018
- Super hotelOne of the best hotels ever visited, super for children, not far from the city, close to other nice places like Szentendre, Esztergom.... Very good service, pet friendly, very clean and very good breakfast and evening buffet Only minus was no entrance to an outside terrace from the bar or restaurant to enjoy a drink or meal outsideKrizany| 06.06.2018.
- Great place16th July 2018 - family of 6 with youngest 12yrs old. Great place! Went on a Monday during holidays. Free Sun lounge chairs. Not too long in the ride queues. Very clean with great facilities. Each given a wrist band with sensor autolock to access our lockers. Clean showers, toilets and change areas. Food was great with buffet choices; soups, grills, salads, sides, grilled chicken, bbq ribs, crumbed camenbert, rice, mashed potato and lots more. My grilled salmon was awesome!!! Don't know why people saying no kids food as there was small and large portions. Wasn't expensive and great quality. There were table staff too ready to clear your trays and clean tables for the next customers. WE LOVED IT! 4 from Australia and 2 locals. Definately highly recommend this place as an all day outing!Barbara| 18.07.2018
- Great family vacation
We had great family vacation. Fun in the waterpark, good Kids Club, good Food! And we Love Budapest! Very comfortable Hotel! The spa is very nice, too. Guest care and reception was also pretty good! !srubar455177| 17.07.2018.