Summer in the City
Have you ever been in Budapest?
Budapest is suddenly tropical all year round at the biggest water theme park in Central Europe. If, after some exhausting sightseeing in the busy centre of Pest, you feel like having a little holiday in another world… try Aquaworld Budapest.
Palm trees and exotic plants, a replica of Angkor Wat, rope bridges, a white water run and more carry you to another world.
There are countless giant waterslides, indoor and outdoor pools (including a wave pool) and a huge Wellness Area. While the kids are kept entertained in the Bongo Kids Club, you can enjoy some refreshing tropical cocktails at the bars.
There’s a free shuttle service from Heroes’ Square to this fantastic and unique place in Budapest.
Discover Budapest, discover Aquaworld!
9 novelties this summer
- A new sand pit was set up in the beach area
- A new outdoor fitness park awaits our athletic guests
- For the first time shade sails were installed above the outdoor playground too, so that smaller children can enjoy the playground the whole day.
- As of mid-June the checkout time was changed from 10:00 to 11:00
- From July children will receive special welcome kits in-room including shower gel, shampoo, slippers
- All guests are entitled to participate in group fitness classes 2 times a day, free of charge
- Thanks to the ‘Guest Relation’ service guests now have access to more information, including bus and bicycle tours, and access to the online check-in platform
- The hotel’s Gaming Bar awaits children from 8:00 to 24:00 with billiards, foosball, Xbox, darts, a cardroom, and on weekends the Mini Disco.
- Two floors have completely been renovated: new wallpaper was applied and new carpets were laid down