Summer in the City
Have you ever been in Budapest?
Budapest is suddenly tropical all year round at the biggest water theme park in Central Europe. If, after some exhausting sightseeing in the busy centre of Pest, you feel like having a little holiday in another world… try Aquaworld Budapest.
Palm trees and exotic plants, a replica of Angkor Wat, rope bridges, a white water run and more carry you to another world.
There are countless giant waterslides, indoor and outdoor pools (including a wave pool) and a huge Wellness Area. While the kids are kept entertained in the Bongo Kids Club, you can enjoy some refreshing tropical cocktails at the bars.
There’s a free shuttle service from Heroes’ Square to this fantastic and unique place in Budapest.
Discover Budapest, discover Aquaworld!
10 novelties this summer
- In June Hungary’s largest SPRAY-PARK (aqua playground) is going to open at Aquaworld with an area of more than 300 square meters, capable to entertain all generations.
- Playground, kids’ sandpit and toys are provided for families with smaller children. Both the playground and the children’s pools are protected by sun sails, so smaller children can use the facilities the whole day.
- A new outdoor fitness park awaits our athletic guests
- Minigolf, diving board and giant chess for grown-ups
- As of mid-June the checkout time was changed from 10:00 to 11:00
- All guests are entitled to participate in group fitness classes 2 times a day, free of charge
- Thanks to the ‘Guest Relation’ service guests now have access to more information, including bus and bicycle tours, and access to the online check-in platform
- The hotel’s Gaming Bar awaits children from 8:00 to 24:00 with billiards, foosball, Xbox, darts, a cardroom, and on weekends the Mini Disco.
- During the FIFA World Cup (June 16 - July 14) we will be screening the matches in 2 locations: the Aqua Park and the hotel.
- The provide alternatives for cooling down we are setting up an ice cream parlor at the beach this summer.