Good to know before arriving
In this page we collected all useful information about the hotel; arriving; payments, using slides, check-in, dinning etc.
- Using the sauna
- Using the slides
- Using the pools
- Restaurants & pubs
- Internet usages
- Bongo Kids Club playhouse
- Check-in, Check-out
Accommodation and extra costs (use of minibar, beverages, etc.) are to be paid on spot in cash or by credit card (we accepts the following credit card types: VISA, American Express, EuroCard/MasterCard, Maestro, Diners)
The Hotel reserves the right of request payment guarantee – credit card authorisation or cash deposit – from guests to cover non-prepaid services.
Do not bother using cash, use your room card as a credit card!
2. Using the sauna
Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday there are classic sauna.
Using the sauna is the sole responsibility of the guest, with regard to their health status. For guests under 14 years of age,using thesauna is not recommended. Saunas may be used in appropriate clothes (without swimsuit and swimming trunks, covering intimate body parts with a sauna towel). Using sauna towels and sheets is obligatory in the saunas.
Before using the sauna and between two sessions, taking ashower is obligatory. Before using the dip pool, taking a shower is obligatory.In the entrance area of the sauna, wearing slippers is obligatory. Stepping onto the sauna benches in slippers is forbidden. Using essential oils in the saunas is only possible with the consent of the other guests.
3 Using the slides
On Saturday and Sunday, furthermore on the holidays and school holidays every slides are available without any breaks between 10 am - 9:30 pm.
The use of water slides is regulated by Aquaworld Zrt. management as follows:
Children under the age of 14, under parental or any kind of adult supervision are obliged to use the water slides of Aquaworld water theme park in compliance with the following regulations:
- Giant slides (Twister, Kamikaze, Floating Carpet) running from the 5th level of the slide tower may be used exclusively by children of at least 140 cm of height.
- From the giant slides running from the 4th level of the slide tower ’UFO’ and ’Black Hole’ may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height.
- The ’Rainbow’ slide, running from the 4th level of the slide tower may be used exclusively by children of at least 120 cm of height under parental supervision (and using a draft for two people)
Use of slides not running from the slide tower:
- The ’Onion’ slide may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height with solid swimming skills.
- The ’Mountain River’ slide may be used exclusively by children of at least 130 cm of height.
- The ’Wave’ and ’Jungle’ slides located in the children’s pool may be used exclusively by children of 3 to 10 years of age.
The above restrictions do not apply to the use of the Family slide.
4. Using the poolsDear guests!
We would like to inform you that the outdoor adventure pool is open every day because of the good weather!
The use of the children’s pool:
- Parental supervision is required for all children ages 0-6.
- The use of swimming nappy is obligatory.
Restaurants & pubsThere are three restaurants and three bars within the adventure empire.
In the hotel’s Duna Restaurant you will fi nd dishes of Hungarian and international cuisine, an Health Market for fans of healthy eating and children’s corner for the little ones. To accompany the delicious courses, we offer our guests a wide selection of excellent Hungarian wines.
If you wish to experience a higher level of culinary delights, we recommend the fi ne dining menu of Colorado Restaurant.
You will fi nd specialities of international gastronomy as well as re-interpreted courses of the Hungarian cuisine, with the recommendation of the hotel’s chef.
For those who do not want to interrupt fun at the pools, we suggest the offer of the Oriental Bar or Aquaworld Water Theme Park’s Fast&Fine self-service restaurant. where you will surely fi nd something you like.
In Aqua Bar, that is located within Aquaworld you can taste refreshing fruit shakes, while in the open-air Pool Bar we offer exotic cocktails too.
You may order from the Lobby Bar coffee, lemonade, alcoholic and soft drinks, as well as snacks and special desserts created in the confectionery of the hotel. There are weekly music nights where you can enjoy your cocktail listening to pleasant tunes or taste the special wine selection of the house.
If you wish to dine in your room, please call the Room Service which is at your service from 6.30am to 10.30pm!
You may bring your pet with you if you inform us in advance and pay an extra fee. Based on the house rules of the hotel, pets must not be taken to any of the restaurants, the water theme park, nor the spa, wellness or fi tness areas.
There is a non-guarded open-air car park in front of the hotel, under CCTV surveillance which is free of charge for our Guests. If you wish to park in the underground car park, please contact the receptionist.
8. INTERNET, WIFI
Within the entire complex (except for the Water Park and the garden) there is a free wireless Internet access at our Guests service.
To connect to the open „Aquaworld” network, you do not need any ID or password, just simply connect. Network traffic is not through a secured channel.
If you have not got any device wit internet connection, use our Business Corner.
9. Bongo Kids Club playhouseDirectly accessible from both the water theme park and the hotel, there is a huge, 200-square-metre dry playhouse, called Bongo Kids Club. Small and bigger children will surely find toys suitable for their age. Apart from a slide and climbing wall, a ball pool, miniature house and adventure trail awaits the little guests, guarded by trained supervisors.
Maximum length of stay for children is 3 hours.
For children aged 1-3 parental supervision is necessary. For children aged 3-12 parental consent is necessary.We provide trained supervisors, so parents can enjoy the saunas and pools to relax while their children are in safe hands.
- From Monday to Sunday: 10.00 - 21.00
10. Check-in, Check-out
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm. Depending on the occupancy you can check in earlier for 39 EUR
- Check-out: Until 11:00 am. Depending on the occupancy you can check out later (6:00 pm) for 39 EUR
Have a pleasant stay with us!